It is essential that the IT infrastructure within the institution/company works as smoothly and safely as possible in order to provide the services in a healthy way. In this context, we recommend the study called “Security Contingency Plan”, in which we identify what needs to be done and detail the steps to be followed in order to maximize the functionality and security of the IT infrastructure of the institution/company.
Within the scope of this study, the steps to be taken and the projects to be done in order to make the IT infrastructure within the institution more secure will be determined and consultancy services are provided for the implementation of these projects within a certain plan. This study consists of the following steps.
- Identification of existing technical controls within the organization
- Developing an emergency action plan
- Prioritizing the project steps and planning the implementation of what can be done in the first step
- Determining the products and solutions of the projects planned to be realized in the medium term
- Identifying the deficiencies of the monitoring and alarm infrastructure and generating the necessary alarm conditions